Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Beautiful day in the valley...

We have gotten so lucky to have a few days of overcast skies! For the entire month of July I don't think we saw a single cloud. I took the opportunity to go take some pictures of the kids so that I could try out my new lens. We headed over to the train tracks in Midway and I wanted to get some pictures of the kids on the train tracks but... unfortunately, we went at the wrong time...
So... we took some pictures by the old barn. Justin was suffering from swollen eyes due to allergies so we let him slide this time...

I love this one of all the kids but Alli wouldn't sit up more so we could see her... Once I told her to sit up more, Abby got up and walked away so this is all I have...


Time to go home... Abby didn't want anything to do with pictures. I will get some good ones of her when I have someone there to help me!

4 comments:

Beckie said...

what great pictures! your kids are so photogenic and seem very willing to model for you. poor justin with his puffy eyes. hope you guys are enjoying the rest of your summer. how was chris' birthday?

Nelson said...

wow!
speechless.

Christi said...

You have the cutest, most well behaved kids ever!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

CUTE KIDDOS! Your kids are seriosly so cute! I love those eyes! Congrats on the new camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will be so fun to do the wedding. Good Luck! I hear ya on getting together and shooting. That would be awesome. By the way, I love this barn. Everytime I drive Sage to school, I always think about taking pictures there. The wood is so awesome. That's awesome that you got the Heber Creeper in your pic as well. The tracks right there are some of my favorite places to do shoots. I've shot my kiddos there as well as my sis and her roomies! Cute stuff! Thanks for sharing.