Friday, August 29, 2008

3 down, 1 to go...

Today was Anna's first day of Preschool. We wrestled over the idea of sending her to preschool since she is only 3 and I never sent Justin and Alli to preschool. But, after the last week and a half of having her home with me while the older two were at school, I changed my mind. I signed her up to do the "creative corner" one day a week at the dance studio as well as a mid-week dance class. Hopefully this will help her to get more socialized and have an opportunity to get her creative juices flowing! Here is a snapshot I took of her as I was dropping her off. She was so excited to have a "brown" baby. She wants me to get her one just like it! :)


After I dropped Anna off, Abby and I headed over to Swiss Days. It was pure madness! I think there are more and more people every year. I had a hard time pushing the stroller through the crowd so we didn't stay long this time. I saw what I wanted to see, ate a delicious scone, and heard the yodelers so I was happy.

3 comments:

Di said...

We're going to Swiss days tomorrow morning. I'm not looking forward to facing the crowds, but I am looking forward to the navajo tacos.. yum. Did I scare you away with my e-mail question :)

Nelson said...

Adorable picture of Anna.
Swiss Days=fun. Strollers there are impossible! For me the only options are a carrier or no kids at all. Tomorrow will be no kids at all.
Unfortunately/Fortunately, it is not our camper. Dave Ramsey would never agree to that for our little family. We are just storing it for one of Mitch's clients/friends. It will hopefully be gone soon.

Pete and Mare said...

Oh I love this post!!! So sweet Laura! ;)