Monday, August 25, 2008

Wedding (Part Deux)

On Saturday we drove up to Idaho Falls for the second part of Jonny and Jessica's wedding. Jessica is from Idaho Falls so her parents had a backyard reception for them. Their backyard was amazing. I would love to have 10 acres and have animals. They had 13 cows (7 moms and 6 babies) a few llamas, and chickens, ducks, peacocks... I had a fun time taking pictures of the kids running around all dressed up. My girls were the "flower girls" and they loved dressing up as princesses and wearing flowers in their hair.
DSC_0120web

DSC_0007web

DSC_0066web

DSC_0044web

Abby kept grabbing blades of grass and rubbing them on her eyes. I think she liked tickling her eyelashes with them...
DSC_0088web
DSC_0199web

They had these awesome suckers that the kids just loved...
DSC_0208web

Finally Abby got tired...
DSC_0179web

We are still recuperating from the trip... we drove there, stayed for the reception, and drove home. 3 hours each way with Abby who likes to scream in the car.

The rest of the pictures are on my Flickr.

5 comments:

Di said...

Those are awesome pics! What lens did you get? What is your e-mail? I need to ask you some questions. My e-mail is diana.coe@gmail.com.

Anne Pearson Photography said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of Anna by herself. Its beautiful!!! Great Job!

Beckie said...

those are great pictures. i'm glad you got a good family shot like you wanted.

Nelson said...

So so so beautiful.
Love Abby and the blade of grass, too cute.

Jason&Linze said...

I love their dresses!!! Did you add in those wings on the pic of Alli on your flicker?