Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wedding Weekend

Chris and I had the opportunity to fly to San Diego for Chris's brother's wedding on Friday. They were married in the San Diego Temple and it was a beautiful ceremony. Their reception was held at Santaluz and Chris's mom did a great job organizing it all. I had the opportunity to help take wedding pictures at the Temple and at the beach. Here are a few that I have edited so far...

DSC_0166web
DSC_0172web
DSC_0192web
DSC_0067web
DSC_0219web
DSC_0094web
DSC_0050web
DSC_0109web
DSC_0102web

I think that's enough for here... The rest can be found on my Flickr...

Congratulations Jonny and Jessica!

11 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Great pics Laura! Looks like a beutiful wedding. I am dying seeing Johnny because I haven't seen him since you got married! He looks a lot like Chris.

Beckie said...

What great pictures!! You did such a nice job, i bet they'll love them. You have an awesome talent with photography.

Di said...

Wow, you've become quite a photographer... great job! They are a beautiful couple.

Anonymous said...

That is a nice camera you bought. These are great photos!

Audra said...

Those are great pictures. You may have found yourself a new profession.

Katie said...

Love the pictures! They look amazing!

Nelson said...

Great photos.
It seems like you were just talking about them getting engaged. Wow, time flies.

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Ooohhhhh laaaallllaaaaa! I love that first one of her looking off into the distance. HOW FUN! I'm glad you got the opportunity to do this. I MUST photograph by the ocean someday soon! What beautiful light playing off of it!

Pete and Mare said...

Wow! What a wonderful job! They are a beautiful couple!

Nelson said...

Referring to my last post:
So you indulged in this habit when you were pregnant. Totally understandable, makes sense. As for me, not pregnant...what's my problem?

Christi said...

You are such a fabulous photographer! I'm so impressed!