Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It finally came...

When I bought my first DSLR camera last November, I really didn't know too much about what I was getting myself into. Unfortunately, I chose the wrong camera. It was a great learning camera and I have loved using it but it has limitations that were driving me crazy. So... I upgraded and I love my new camera! It showed up at 6:00 this evening (UPS sure was late!) and I painfully had to wait for the battery to charge. I was able to go out and snap a few shots of Anna and Abby before the sun went down... Please ignore the food on their faces and the hat on Abby... she found it outside and wanted to wear it!



5 comments:

Jason&Linze said...

do you mind sharing your new camera info. We're looking into getting a new camera.

Anne Pearson Photography said...

YAAAAAA! I actually really like that little hat on her! Congrats and good luck this week with the wedding!

Di said...

Very cute! I upgraded my SLR too since the D40 didn't have an autofocus motor and I wanted to use my prime lens without having to manually focus.

Beckie said...

I am so impressed that you've learned how to use a fancy camera. the whole ISO shutter stuff scares me. Great pictures. I can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding.

Coombs Family said...

How exciting. That is still one of my dreams...maybe someday.