Monday, April 28, 2008

Starting Seeds

I received my order of seeds from Bountiful Gardens-- www.bountifulgardens.org and got them planted in my kitchen.


Chris built me some garden boxes over the weekend and we will work on leveling them and filling them with some good dirt between now and Memorial Day. We cannot plant anything outside until then since we have a danger of frost until May 31st. He still needs to build 2 more but we got 3 done to start... (ignore the nasty lot next door that STILL hasn't sold... once we get someone living there we can put up a fence!)


Hopefully we will have some delicious organic fruits and veggies by the end of the summer!

3 comments:

Jason&Linze said...

I want a garden! Too bad I can plant on on my patio, and besides I have a black thumb! I can't grow anything, seriously I've killed cactus! lol

Nelson said...

Hello there!
So glad you found me through the blogging world! We definitely do need to get together.
Your blog is so cute. Love, love, love the new hair cuts. You have such a beautiful family!

Beckie said...

love the new layout. i have this scrapbook paper downloaded too. my garden is ruined already. i had them sitting on a tray out in the sun the other day, and the wind blew them all off the deck into a big old pile of dirt. i can't even think about starting over after all that work.