Saturday, April 12, 2008

Locks of Love

Our sweet little Alli's dance teacher (our next door neighbor) told all of the little girls in her class about Locks of Love since she donated her hair to it. Alli came home and told me that she wanted to give her hair to the little girls that are sick too. I was surprised at first since we all love Alli's hair long and she has let it grow since she was a baby. (She has only had 1 haircut before). She really wanted to cut her hair short though so I made the appointment and we went and did it this morning.

Here is her hair this morning before we left....

Here is the lady cutting off the 10 inch long ponytail...

Here is Alli in disbelief that her hair was all gone...

I also cut my hair today and so we both have short a-line cuts now for summer. Anna is jealous of hte short hair so I will be taking her in next week to get hers cut as well...

2 comments:

Audra said...

That is so neat that she was able to do something like that for someone else. She will always remember it. Her hair was long, I am amazed at how long it still is after cutting of 10 inches. It looks really cute.

Coombs Family said...

How exciting. She looks adorable with short hair as well. I can't wait to see your cut! Post some pics.