Friday, April 18, 2008

Crazy Spring Weather

Here is what it looked like on Monday... It was 73 degrees and HOT! The kids were playing on the swingset that Chris finished over the weekend (It has been sitting in boxes under 3 feet of snow since Christmas).

Alli and her friend decided to swing bare foot...

Justin and his friends were playing "poison ball" on the trampoline...

But, unfortunately our teaser of summer only lasted one day... Here is the swingset on Tuesday, getting buried under snow again... We are so ready for this LONG winter to be over!!

5 comments:

Jason&Linze said...

hey try and get one of those chat boards I put on my page, that way we can chat with out just leaving comments

Audra said...

Looks like your kids were really having a good time in the warm sun. Hopefully it will be back to stay soon!

Coombs Family said...

I second that. Swing set looks like fun!

Beckie said...

lol, isn't that funny how spring is. it's been the same here too. i'm soooo ready for summer.

Tara said...

Hi Laura,
I am glad that you found the bunk beds. I have been impressed with their quality. I have a neighbor who purchased a set from Quilt Shop several years ago and still has them in good condition. I am glad I could help.
Tara