Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sad day....

Chris took the dogs for a walk this morning to their favorite spot... a new development up the street that has roads but no houses. Along the side of the development is a creek that the dogs had a great time running through and chasing ducks, rabbits, and even a few deer. Rosy started chasing after a deer and ran clear across the development right into the path of a pick-up truck. Sadly she didn't make it and we lost our dear Rosy this morning. We are all heartbroken including Roxy who lost her best friend this morning. The kids are very sad and went and helped dad bury Rosy by the creek that she loved so much. I never knew it would be so hard to lose a pet... Give all of your doggies and kitties a little love tonight because you just never know when their time is up....

3 comments:

Beckie said...

oh laura, I am so sorry for your family's loss. Pets are so hard to lose. I'll be praying for your kids tonight. ((Big Hugs))

Audra said...

Oh my I can't even imagine losing my baby. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your children are able to get through this time. Our thoughts are with you guys.

Coombs Family said...

I am so sorry to hear about Rosy. I hope the kids take it ok.