Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Allison!

Our sweet Allison turns six today! It is hard to believe that it has been six years since we welcomed our first little girl into our lives. She is such a caring girl. Chris and I cannot believe the amount of compassion she shows towards everyone she comes in contact with. She is pure girl-- she loves wearing dresses, having her hair done, having her nails painted, and doing everything that little girls do. The only sad part about her turning six is that she is now 10 years away from dating age... Chris better get his shotgun ready!



(this is the "are we done yet? pose)

We are having her birthday party on Friday and she cannot wait!

6 comments:

Beckie said...

awwww, she is so beautiful. Happy Birthday Allison!

Di said...

Shotgun is right :)
Do you use Photoshop Elements or CS something? Thanks for always answering my photo questions.

Anonymous said...

She looks gorgeous in the birthday dress I got her. I hope she's enjoying her new dresses.

Coombs Family said...

Hello Birthday Central! She looks adorable, Happy Birthday.

Pete and Mare said...

We have one you can borrow. jk No but I understand the mixed feelinjgs that come with birthdays. She is so beautiful in her cute outfut! I bet she had a great time! Happy Birthday Alli!

Nelson said...

Happy Belated B-Day Alli!
Thanks for sharing one of your poodle necklaces with Bryn.
She is so beautiful, definitely get that shotgun ready. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. You guys make gorgeous kids!!!