Thursday, June 26, 2008

Alli's Birthday Party

I'm a little late in posting this... Alli had her birthday party with friends last Friday. We did a Pink Poodle in Paris theme and all of the girls had a great time. It took me a couple of day to get ready for the party... I had to make 40 poodle fur cuffs for the girls hands and feet, 10 sets of puppy ears, Alli's birthday dress, cupcakes, food, arrange the games and crafts, stuff a pinata... Thankfully everything got done just in the nick of time.

Alli wanted a real cake for her actual birthday so we made a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. Alli decorated the cake herself. If you look on the bottom she didn't know how to do it until she finally let mom help a little.

For her party she wanted pink cupcakes so she could use the cupcake stand that I bought for Abby's birthday... She didn't ask to help frost them again.


We made pink poodle purses, played a few games, ate dinner, ate cupcakes, had a relay race with doggie bones, and hit the pinata...

Then it was present time and time for the girls to go home. I didn't realize until after a few girls left that I didn't get a picture of all of the girls together... (it sure was fun cleaning up the mess that the party created!)

5 comments:

Di said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love the cupcakes & the stand. I need to get my party ideas from you in the future :)

Beckie said...

what a fun party. alli looks so proud of all the stuff her mommy did for her party. i hope you all had fun.

Nelson said...

Oh my glory!
Are you for real? You have to be the best party thrower I have ever known. Those kids are sure lucky to have you for their Mom.

Anonymous said...

Super Mom does it again. Is there anything you CAN'T do???

Pete and Mare said...

What and adorable party!! You can see that Alli had such a great time! You are so tallanted Laura!