Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I saw this on another blog and thought I would post it too...

It's time for Thankful Thursday! List 5 things you are thankful for this week.

1. I am thankful that my one and only son is so excited to be a cub scout. We finally went and bought his shirt from the scout office so he is official now...


2. Even though I love where we live, I can't stand the lack of shopping here. I am thankful that the canyon is so beautiful this time of year so it makes the 45 minute drive to Costco tolerable.

3. I am thankful that I did not crash while trying to take a picture of the canyon with my cell phone.

4. I am thankful that Abby has finally given me a reason to go and buy her some shoes. Before this week, all the shoes did were help to keep her feet warm.

5. I am thankful that my sweet little Alli turns 6 next week and that we get to have her first "friends" birthday party. She wants a "Pink Poodle" theme and I am thankful that Oriental Trading Company carries a lot of poodle "stuff."

5 comments:

Pete and Mare said...

Justin looks so proud and handsome in his new Scout uniform. Thankful Thursday is a wonderful idea! I had to lol at your cute driving comments. Whew! Beautiful picture.

Beckie said...

what a great idea.

Katie said...

I am thankful there were no accidents due to the picture taking while driving craziness! Justin is an adorable little cubscout!

Jason&Linze said...

Very cool. Jason and I were just talking about boy scouts. I think my kids would love it. Can't wait to see all the things he'll be doing.

Nelson said...

I'm thankful I know you.
Love the picture of provo canyon! It is such a beautiful canyon.