Monday, May 19, 2008

Dance-o-rama Weekend!

It was time for Spring Recital for Alli this weekend and it used up our whole weekend! On Friday night I took her to dress rehearsal at the Eccles Center in Park City (where they have the Sundance Awards). Then on Saturday she performed in the "Peter Pan" show at 2:30. In Peter Pan she was a raccoon and did a fun jazz number. She did great! Then we hung out in Park City for a few hours and then it we had to go back for the 6:30 show where she danced with her competition team for the last time. Alli is happy to not have to do the Princess dance ever again. Now this week (Monday through Wednesday) she has auditions for next years competition team. Sorry there are no photos... I forgot to put the memory card back in my camera so I couldn't take any pics. So, we have audtions this week as well as the last week of school, Justin's baptism on the 31st, and Justin starting baseball next week. Busy times ahead!

4 comments:

Nelson said...

Wow! One busy Mamma and family. No wonder I never see you. When you have a break give us a call, or just let Anna come play w/ Bryn

Beckie said...

sounds like fun, and a lot of work. i really wish we had done dance too, but it is so expensive. Congrats on Justin's baptism. hopefully you'll get some rest soon.

Kelleen said...

I'm finally having a free minute to catch up on blogs since I couldn't see them in China. Yours looks so cute! Thanks so much for all of your comments on our adventure. And thanks so much for the adorable poster - it is so darling - I may leave it hanging up for a few years. That was so thoughtful of you. I should just come over and chat with you but since this is the first quiet moment I've had and it is late I'll just send this to let you know how much we love the poster.
Oh, and also - we just painted a room blue - thanks to Katie - and we love it! Good luck fitting in the decorating with all of the kids activities - I guess that is what late nights are for. I always end up painting in the middle of the night.
Thanks again,
Kelleen

Jason&Linze said...

how exciting! We'll be there soon once soccer and FB starts...craziness! It must be fun with all the dance, unfortunatley I'll never get to see that stuff. I have an interview this week for SPHS cheer coach position, so maybe I'll be living the "daughter" dream that way LOL