Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Abby is figuring things out

Abby is getting smarter every day. This morning she got a hold of one of the nunchuks from the Wii that the kids left out. She took off with it around the corner and I followed her. I was able to snap a few shots of what she thought you were supposed to do with it.




And... yes, I did end up painting the room blue. It looks really bright in these pictures but it is a softer blue in real life. I will post pictures once I get the fabric I ordered and get curtains and pillows made. Chris is still skeptical of the blue but I like it-- it is a very "happy" room now.

4 comments:

Nelson said...

I noticed the blue right away, and I can't wait to see it all. Abby is such a smartie pants! So glad you made it time to capture the moment.

Di said...

I meant to comment and tell you that I love the blue. I want a blue room in my new house I just don't know where. Looks good! Cute pics as always.

Coombs Family said...

I cannot wait to see the room completed! We do need to get together soon. When would be good for you? Do you have plans for Memorial Day already?

Katie said...

I love the blue!! And I have so much respect for you and your talent of cake making! My ball cake didn't get so well, but it was edible!