Sunday, March 2, 2008

Remembering Opa

Yesterday morning my grandpa (Opa) passed away. A few years ago he got really sick and beat all the odds to get healthy again. He told my mom that if he got better he wanted to move to Utah (from California) and live with her. Thankfully he got to have his wish come true. We were very fortunate to have the few extra years with Opa and will miss him terribly. We know he is in a better place and we are glad that we do not have to see him suffer anymore. He was a great man and he will be really missed by everyone.

Opa's Obituary in the Salt Lake Tribune


3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Coombs Family said...

I'm glad he was able to move to Utah for a while but sad to hear he has passed. Scott's grandpa just passed this weekend as well. Hope everyone is doing well.

Christi said...

I'm so sorry! It was so hard when my grandpa (my dad's dad) passed away. Are you doing alright?