Thursday, February 28, 2008

She Crawls!

I am happy to report that our little Abby has decided to finally crawl exactly one week before her first birthday! It has actually been really nice that she hasn't been mobile yet since we have not had to baby-proof anything. Now we have to figure out how to baby-proof the wood burning fireplace and the stairs to the basement. Does anyone have any ideas on how to put a baby gate up and attach it to a railing? Or how to keep a baby from crawling into the fireplace?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations Abby! And good luck on the babyproofing! I know One Step Ahead always has lots of gate options, so they might have something for your railing or fireplace. My parents house has a railing like yours and I wish they could put something up, maybe that could be a Mother's Day gift!

Coombs Family said...

Horray! Good luck with the baby proofing it is something I hated doing. At least yours will be temporary with Abby being your last.