Thursday, September 11, 2008

Marshmallow Mateys

While I was at the gym the other night, Chris had to make some phone calls to set up appointments. Abby decided that since mom was gone and dad was distracted, she would go into the pantry and have a snack. She only likes the marshmallows in the cereal so she dumped out a good sized pile on the carpet and sorted through them to get her prize. This is how Chris found her once he realized that she was being too quiet...

And I have to give kudos to Chris for figuring out how to take a picture with my camera. It was still set on manual and he took a few pictures fiddling with the settings until he got one to be bright enough.

6 comments:

Pete and Mare said...

Soooo sweet! She is such a cutie pie and very smart too ;) Love it!

Beckie said...

ahahahaha, so funny. she looks like she had a good time. kudos to Chris for taking a picture and not being angry. I think james would have passed on the cuteness of this.

Jason&Linze said...

I love the new blog and all the new pics! You're going to have a great portfolio!! SLowly I am getting used to the camera, I love it so far!

Katie said...

Why do they all pick out the marshmallows?! She looks cute doing it though!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Oh dear....so cute! AND...she's got those cute legging on also! I need me a pair of those for our little lady to come. Good Job Dad for capturing a moment....on manual setting and all! Tell me when you're ready for a family shoot....loved to do it for ya!

Nelson said...

Too cute. The leggings are killing me. I love them.