Monday, September 29, 2008

It finally happened...

Being a mom to 4 kids you would think that I have seen it all when it comes to kids and the crazy things they do. There is one thing that I have never experienced before that happened to Abby the other day. We dropped Anna off at preschool and when we got home, Abby went straight upstairs. I had a few phone calls to make and when I was finished I realized Abby was being awful quiet. I went upstairs to find this...


I finally had a kid fall asleep on the floor. At 9:15 in the morning no less...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little angel. She must have needed more sleep.

Amylee said...

I can't believe you have never had a baby fall asleep on the floor! It's probaby because you are such a good Mom that you make sure they always end up in beds for nap time.

Beckie said...

she looks so peaceful!!!

Pete and Mare said...

I wish I was sleeping next to her. Too sweet. ;)

Nelson said...

Beautiful picture.
I haven't had it happen yet. Maybe I have to wait for #4?