Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Reunion Weekend

Chris and I flew down to San Diego on Saturday morning so that I could attend my high school reunion. We had a great time catching up with my old friends that I haven't seen in 10 years. The reunion itself was not that great but we had tons of fun going to dinner beforehand with Linze and Beckie and their husbands. We ate at a restaurant in Seaport Village overlooking the bay and had a good time catching up. After dinner we said goodbye to James and Beckie since they weren't going to the actual reunion and headed over to Westin where the reunion was being held. We showed up a little late since we were at dinner for so long and missed the group picture and the awards. I won an award for "Most Kids" which I thought was pretty funny!

Unfortunately I forgot my camera so this is the only picture I have courtesy of Linze...



On Sunday Chris and I spent the day walking around Old Town and relaxing. The weather was absolutely perfect. 70 degrees and sunny. We keep wondering why we moved from there...

9 comments:

Jason&Linze said...

yours look better than mine, I need to go and do a little photoshop....but really I need to do some laundry and clean the bathrooms...ahh, tough decision!lol

Beckie said...

i loved seeing you guys. i can't wait to spend saturday with you again (and the kids)...hooray!

Nelson said...

You look fabulous. I was thinking of you, hoping you were having a great time.
Just so you know, the reason you moved from there was to live by me!

Christi said...

Laura, I know I already said this on facebook, but you look sooo good. I suddenly feel more and more like i have just let myself go...

Chandee said...

I had my ten year last year and after that I felt a little old, but hey its part of the experience right? Did you hear about the 22 ward reunion? If you haven't email me and I will forward the info on to you. Your children are so cute, I can't believe how big they are getting.

Sum & Ben said...

Laura!! I am so glad that you found me!! I won that award at my reunion too!! What an honor!... We are in Farmington, and we love it!! I will link you up so that I can blog stalk you from time to time!

Pete and Mare said...

Wow, you look extra beautiful! Your award reminds me what family life is like outside of Utah. I forget sometimes. We have family in SD too and I grew up around there and in LA(until 10.) We also love California and enjoy vacationing there as well. What a blessing that you guys are here though. You are such a sweet family and we are very blessed to know you! Love your Heber/Utah go list. Great idea!

Sum & Ben said...

By the way, your kids have amazing eyes!! They are all so beautiful!

Katie said...

I'm so glad you got to go! Can I hope for 70 degree weather for my reunion in September?