Monday, February 11, 2008

Where has the past year gone?


I can't believe how fast Abby is growing up! She will be 1 in less than a month. Today while I was trying to feed her some strawberry oatmeal, she grabbed the spoon and insisted on doing it herself. She made a huge mess but was so excited to be able to put the spoon into the bowl and feed herself. She still isn't crawling (or walking) but all the girls have been late crawlers/walkers. She is trying though and can sure get around quickly in her walker.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe she's almost 1! What a big girl, feeding herself! Ryan is feeding himself whole cheerios now - can you believe it?

Christi said...

It is hard to believe that she is almost 1, that means Josh will be 1 soon!

I'm glad to hear (well not GLAD, I guess I should say relieved) that she isn't crawling yet. Everyone always asks me if Josh is crawling and he isn't. He flips himself across the room really quickly and tries to crawl, but ends up going backwards!