Thursday, January 15, 2009

Long time no blog

It has been a very long time since I have blogged last. I think this past month has been the busiest month of my life. We had friends come and stay over new years, I went out of town for 5 days for business, and I had surgery yesterday. I have a ton of pictures to post and hope to get caught up while I recover and am stuck in bed. For now though, here are a few pics of Anna and Abby that I took on Monday with the lens I rented for the trade show I attended. I love this lens and hope to own it before the end of the year! The coats were Christmas gifts from grandma...






By the way, I really shouldn't be blogging while on pain meds... Excuse any and all typos and anything that doesn't make sense!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you keep hiding these great pix from me? CUTE!!!!!

Amylee said...

That simply can't be Anna and Abby. Those little girls are too big.
I hope you are feeling better from your surgery! Let me know if I can do anything for you and your family.

Sum & Ben said...

I really need to get an appointment with you to do some pictures of my kiddos, you do an amazing job!! Do I just call you, or how does it work? Let me know.. Hope that you feel better soon. Surgery is never fun!

Lisa said...

Beautiful photos Laura!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Cannot believe you're proofing just days after surgery! Hope all is well and please let me know if I can be of any help. Lovin the textures in these and ofcourse your girls are as cute as ever. Get that studio set up, would ya, so I can come over and play.... ha ha...actually...PLEASE please don't move a muscle. Let us know how we can help.

Nelson said...

I have missed you!
Had no idea your life was going to be this busy this month. You need to let me know so I can help you out better.
Hope you are recovering well. We would love the girls to come over and play. I will call soon.
The pictures are perfect. You pro you.