Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Better late than never... Happy Halloween!

I am a serious slacker on getting this post out. But... Happy Halloween... 4 days late. I once again made the kids costumes this year and I once again wondered why I did it. We went to buy the kids costumes but I am too cheap to pay $30-40 each for "Made in China" stuff that will just fall apart. So, I spent less than $10 each and made them. All of the girls were fairies and Justin was a Jedi fighter. On Halloween night, we went to the church "Trunk or Treat" and got tons of candy. Then I let Justin and Alli go around the neighborhood. We only had three groups of people come to our door for candy (due to the trunk or treat, no one went out real trick or treating). Needless to say, we have a ton of leftover candy and I'm ready to throw it all away!

Here are a few pictures:



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Even your Halloween pics in the parking lot are awesome! Lisa

Coombs Family said...

Nice job on the costumes. Everyone looks adorable.