Friday, October 10, 2008

My daughters...

Chris took Justin out of school early yesterday to go fishing so I had the girls to myself all afternoon. Since we are headed into winter I thought it would be a good idea to get their pictures taken. We headed over to my new favorite spot and started taking pictures. We got cut short though because right after we showed up four other families showed up to have their pictures take as well. Here is what I got so far...








This one of Alli and Anna didn't turn out as planned. Anna was getting cold so she just wasn't feeling the photo shoot anymore. Alli wouldn't sit on the ground because there were rotten apples (but not where I wanted her to sit). I think I will head back there and try and get all the kids in the apple grove.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I love their hats and outfits. Beautiful.

Amylee said...

I love the picture of the girls together! I wouldn't change a thing.

friedrichfamily411 said...

You are an amazing photographer, plus I think your kids could be Gap models. Awesome picutre, when are you coming to San diego again???

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Love em....especially the closeups of the girlies! What adorable outfits! LOVE those eyes! Get that camera ready to play next week with a newborn!...lets make the boys take the rest of the kids and we'll play! Does that mean we're geeks if that's playing to us? Oh well....bring it on!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Just got your message on our blog....come over whenever you'd like to....I'll be here!

Charity said...

Laura I didn't even know you started a photography business! I guess I should have seen that one coming. You are so artistic anyway.
Jeremy and I are both dying over how old Justin looks, little Justin! He's not so little anymore, he such the perfect model! All of your kids are. Your kids are seriously gorgeous!
You know what's funny, I work with Angela's sister! Such a small world... hope you guys are well :)

Lisa said...

I love the portraits of the girls, they are seriously beautiful, I love tha spot too, but the rotten apples are a problem! lisa