Thursday, December 20, 2007

I've been Tagged...

What is his name? Tisstafer
How long have you been married? 8 LONG years! :)
How long did you date? a year
How old is he? 27... He's youger
Who eats more? Definitely him
Who said "I love you" first? I think it was a mutual thing
Who is taller? He is 6'1" and I'm 5'3"
Who sings better? He refuses to sing unless he is butchering kids songs... so I'll have to say I do
Who is smarter? He will say me but I have a very short term memory... I would study for a test the night before... ace it and then forget what I just took a test on
Whose temper is worse? His... I never get mad
Who does the laundry? I do although he has started doing his own lately... He's sick of his clothes being mixed with kids clothes
Who does the dishes? I do... he is supposed to on the weekend but he usually saves them until Monday morning and I have to do them.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from the foot of the bed, I do
Who pays the bills? I do... he has no idea what or when anything is due
Who mows the lawn? Him... I don't even know how to start the lawnmower
Who cooks dinner? I do... He cooks breakfast
Who drives when you are together? He does... he says my driving makes him carsick
Who is more stubborn? He is
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither... we are never wrong :)
Who proposed? He did... of course
Who has more friends? Me.
Who has more siblings? I do
Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants unless I am wearing capris or a skirt. My kids all wear pants too...

If I tagged you... you have to fill it out as well!

No comments: